[Open-education] [cc-openedu] Invitation for critical reflections on "Education, open participation and democracy", November 27, Berlin

Christina Rupprecht christina.rupprecht at wikimedia.de
Mon Nov 25 11:08:15 UTC 2019

Dear all,

As promised our update on making the event available for all of you who
cannot join us on site: We will be recording the session and - given that
speakers permit us to do so - offer a Virtually Connecting Session as soon
as the recording is available. The Virtually Connecting Session, much like
the previous 'Missed Conversation' formats, will be announced on the blog
at virtuallyconnecting.org and on twitter (#OER20). Hope this helps.

Best wishes

Christina