[open-energy] EU energy data - animations

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Feb 1 16:56:57 GMT 2011

Great - thanks again for your feedback Dana! ;-)

When you say its not visible on Microsoft, could you give us a bit
more detail so we can continue to optimise this (and ensure it works!)
on different browsers? In particular:

  * Does it work at all on your PC, or just not on a certain browser?
  * If you test with different browsers on your PC, could you tell us
which ones work and which do not?
  * If it loads but not everything works, could you tell us what is broken?
  * If you click on the following link, what does it say next to 'Your
Player Version'?

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/155/tn_15507.html

All the best,

Jonathan