[open-energy] general feedback

Margit Beutler margit.beutler at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 16:10:17 GMT 2011

Jonathan asked me to take a look at the visualization.

Scanning though the archive of the mailinglist, I realized that you don’t
lack good recommendations (guiding users through text and video,…) but the
time to implement them ;-)

So, just some small stuff:

   - I suspect users will have difficulties spotting the "+" to open the
   expert mode
   - The fuddy-duddy ones are gonna miss capitations
      - size of the bubble = population
      - data sources
   - and slow ones (like me) will take some time, until they realize that
   the visualization doesn’t load, but “displays” missing values (1997-…).

Thumbs up. The visualization is really more fun to look at than the CO2
Scorecard <http://www.co2scorecard.org/countrydata/>or the Enerdata
Yearbook<http://www.enerdata.net/enerdatauk/publications/world-energy-statistics-supply-and-demand.php>
!