[open-energy] Icons

Uli Schöberl uli.schoeberl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 14:29:52 GMT 2011

Hi There,

I hope I will not only be helpful with Icons,
but I'd be good to know what specific Symbols are needed.
As far as I understand now those would be needed to visualise Energy Sources
(Wind, Solar, Coal, Oil etc) and Applications (Cars, Buildings, Industry,
Households ..)

Would be great to get a clearer Idea what the App will look like,
as a suggestion and without knowing if we need a backend, the site/app could
be hosted and deployed via github pages. This way everyone could suggest
changes and participate.

best from Berlin for now
Uli

--