[open-energy] Icons

Uli Schöberl uli.schoeberl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 16:52:39 GMT 2011

Hi Gregor,

that looks promising, thanks for the Intro.

As a Feedback:
I would be interested in seeing straight away where a country is heading
towards. Basically including a permanently visible Time dimension. One
Method could be to have opaque trails of the dots which I know is difficult
with the organic placement as it is now. Questions to the graph is: Who is
changing his habits how quickly in which direction and ideally: Who maybe
has promised too much and won't be able to meet targets.

The change in the general consumption/production ratio also seems quite low,
how is the date in energy mix looking? Does that maybe show more overall
movement?

As a suggestion for the datail Screen, the Shape of the Country is quite
unrelated to the data, maybe flags and bigger typography could work better?

I have a look at the Icons as soon as possible.

best
Uli

A++

Uli Schöberl