[open-energy] Update on EU energy data visualisations

Manescu Dana Dana.MANESCU at consilium.europa.eu
Mon Jan 31 15:38:49 GMT 2011

Dear all,

I really like the demo too! I think it could become highly useful background info for journalists covering the European Council meeting next Friday (topics: Energy and Innovation http://www.european-council.europa.eu/council-meetings.aspx?lang=EN)!

Also, I found Francis' idea very good: have a label explaining the icons when you hover over them.

Have a great afternoon,
Dana