[open-energy] Energy efficiency and the built environment

Francis Irving francis at flourish.org
Mon Jan 31 17:43:28 GMT 2011

Hiya,

We (ScraperWiki, and some others) are putting together an EU FP7
bid for money to build "deep pools of data".

We're working on a few things in the area of data, energy efficiency
and the built environment. e.g. one dataset we're looking at is
to gather toget Display Energy Certificates from across Europe.

We're hunting for more partners for our consortium.

Do any of you know any end users in that area, who could benefit from
such data?

So companies like environmental consultancies, energy companies,
or similar, from across Europe.

Thanks for any help,

Francis