[open-geodata] hello

julian.rubach julian.rubach at zoho.com
Thu Aug 4 18:36:53 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I joined the list a view weeks ago (or months?). Unfortunately I haven't
found the time to write an introductory email. So I will do it now!

My name is Julian, I work in a little environmental institut in germany.
After my studies (environmental and process engineering) I visited a
course about mapping with ArcGIS 10. Since then I've been responible for
the GIS and the database in our company and have taken much pleasure in
mapping. Further I deal with statistics, energy and economic issues. In
my free time I practice a little bit with QGIS and GRASS.

I hope I can participate in a mapping project and thereby learn s.th.

So, I want to apologise my bad english and I'm glad to be involved.

bye
Julian