[open-geodata] Lists owner

Joris Pekel okfn.joris.pekel at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 24 15:34:18 UTC 2012

Dear members of the Open Geodata email list,

I am currently checking all the mailing lists the OKFN has and am hiding
the inactive ones.
I noticed that at the moment your group does not have a 'list owner'. The
list owner has not much responsibilities, but sometimes people post to the
list who are not a member and the list owner then has to approve them.

Who of you would be volunteering to become list owner of the ope-geodata
list?

On an other note. I am planning on migrating the geo-discuss mailing list
into this one.

Thanks, hope to hear from you.

All the best,

--