[open-geodata] Open Address Data - Research

Julia Kloiber julia.kloiber at okfn.org
Sun Apr 12 16:57:51 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I just started to research the availability of open address data in Europe and thought this list might be able to help me with some hints and point me to some interesting reading material.

According to the http://openaddresses.io/ project, address data is available for the following countries: Poland, Spain, the Netherlands, Denmark and parts of Norway. I am particularly interested in background information on what led to the opening of the data in those countries.

For Germany I found data for the cities Hamburg, Berlin and Cologne.
I’d appreciate any hints on other cities/countries within Europe for which address data is openly available.

Thanks!
Julia

Julia Kloiber
Project Lead – Open Knowledge Foundation Germany

www.okfn.de | @okfde
office +49 (0) 30 577 036 662
mobile +49 (0)176 61 98 64 22

skype: julia_kloiber | twitter: @j_kloiber