[open-heritage] Coordinator for Open Heritage Working Group

Ian Ibbotson ianibbo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 20:42:10 UTC 2010

Hello All...

Following on from Jonathans initial request for someone to help out
with the coordination: I've had chat with my colleagues and Jonathan
the upshot of which is that I can certainly find a few hours each
month. Jonathan has asked me if I'd take on the role of group
coordinator on that basis, which I'm very happy to do. We're planning
to have a call tomorrow to work out details and next steps. Our
initial intention is to aim for 2 x 2 hour sessions each month on a
reasonably regular schedule.

I'll update you all again once we've had our initial chat. In the
meantime tho, please take this as an invitation to hurl any abuse /
ideas / feedback / offers of assistance / projects / anything else you
want to share or discuss in this direction.

Best regards,
Ian.

Ian Ibbotson
twitter: ianibbo