[open-heritage] Fwd: [pd-discuss] Consultation on behalf of the Reflection Group ("Comité des Sages") on boosting cultural heritage online in Europe.

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Aug 30 09:16:08 UTC 2010

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Keller <pk at kl.nl>
Date: Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 2:59 PM
Subject: [pd-discuss] Consultation on behalf of the Reflection Group
("Comité des Sages") on boosting cultural heritage online in Europe.
To: "<pd-discuss at lists.okfn.org>" <pd-discuss at lists.okfn.org>

[apologies for cross posting]

dear all,
guess all of you are aware that the European Commission's reflection
group on cultural heritage is currently running a consultation on
boosting cultural heritage online in Europe. This survey centers on
how digitization should be funded and how digitization projects should
deal with various copyright issues (digitization of PD works/orphan
works/out-of-print works).

The survey is pretty straightforward (took me 10 minutes to complete).
If you have an opinion about these questions please make sure that you
fill in the survey. The deadline is 20 september. I have also attached
a pdf document with the question which i have extracted from the
online questionnaire.
all the best, paul