[open-heritage] I've been blocked from the OKFN Wiki - can anyone here help?

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 13:59:44 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I'm not sure if anyone here has admin status for the OKFN Wiki, but, my
account has been blocked - can someone unblock me? My username is
SarahStierch. I've been in the process of creating two things: a wiki
space for the contemporary art discussion (I work better on wiki, than
on pirate pad) and a list of conferences for us to consider.

I have been editing Wikipedia for 7 years and I've never been blocked
from a wiki. LOL. I didn't see any notice stating that I could not
contribute to this wiki. I decided to use it instead of a Wikimedia
project to have things in one place, but..whatever.

I've pinged the admin, http://wiki.okfn.org/User:Sanglorian, with no
response thus far. It looks like he was going around blocking a bunch of
spam and other folks. But, I'm not spam :(

Any help would be great. Thanks,

Sarah

--
*Sarah Stierch*