[open-heritage] OKFest - tickets are selling out!

John Andersson johnandersson86 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 15:36:52 UTC 2012

Hi Joris,

I have applied from WMSV for funding for the tickets, so please let me know when there are less than 10 tickets left and save one for me then :)! I should know about whether or not I get funding very soon (at least I hope so!). Regardless, we will of course still meet as we have talked about.

Cheers,

John