[open-heritage] PSI directive & GLAM

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 14:04:04 UTC 2012

no, and it is not so meaningful to ask this yet, since there will be votes
in parliament. there is a new document from the council, which looks quite
good. they appear to have backed down to arguing about marginal prices, but
put an emphasis on non-obligatory measures.

deadline in ITRE (lead committee) for ams is Sep 27th. draft report here:
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/committees/en/itre/draft-reports.html?linkedDocument=true&ufolderComCode=ITRE&ufolderLegId=7&ufolderId=08211&urefProcYear=&urefProcNum=&urefProcCode=#menuzone

/a