[open-heritage] 2013 Conferences

Joris Pekel okfn.joris.pekel at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 28 08:12:54 UTC 2012

Thanks Sarah,

We also have our openGLAM calendar on http://openglam.org/events. It is
mainly about European events so it is great to have a more international
overview. I will add these to it as well and people can easily embed it
into their icals etc. If you want I can give people access to the calendar
so they can add events themselves.
I like the list as well, as it gives a quick overview. We could embed the
Google Calendar as a list on the OpenGLAM website with a feedburner for
example. I will look into the possibilities.

Best,

Joris

2012/9/28 Sarah Stierch <sarah.stierch at gmail.com>

>  Hi everyone,
>
> I have started a list of GLAM conferences. It's surely not complete, I
> just have more important things to do right now :)
>
> http://wiki.okfn.org/OpenGLAM/Conferences#2013
>
> Please expand and add to it. Right now it's English based conferences, and
> I'm sure ya'll might know of some that are not.
>
> A great place to get some ideas flowing for conferences you'd like to
> present at.
>
> -Sarah
>

> --
> *Sarah Stierch*