[OpenGLAM] Open access policy from US National Gallery of Art

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at okfn.org
Wed Jan 16 18:07:31 UTC 2013

I'm actually in the process of "interviewing" the two staff members who
were responsible for the license changing (or "return" of the PD
materials to their rightful place). So hopefully I'll have a nice blog
coming out of it asking all of the many questions we are asking :)

-Sarah

On 1/16/13 5:25 AM, Thad Guidry wrote:
> The Department of Curatorial Records maintains some databases,
> including Artist Info, Provenance, Bibliographies, etc...
>
> http://www.nga.gov/resources/dcrfdesc.shtm
>
> --
> -Thad
> http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry

Sarah Stierch
US OpenGLAM Coordinator, Open Knowledge Foundation
http://www.okfn.org