[OpenGLAM] Weekend Read: Sita’s free: Landmark copyleft animated film is now licensed CC0

Maarten Brinkerink mbrinkerink at beeldengeluid.nl
Sun Jan 20 15:55:22 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I'm responding out of curiosity mostly. Hope you guys can fill me in.

Although this is a nice gesture. Wasn't there something with the music she use to score the film not being in the public domain yet? How can she have enough rights cleared to wave all the rights and have to movie available under CC0?

Best,

Maarten

Op 19 jan. 2013, om 19:19 heeft Sarah Stierch <sarah.stierch at okfn.org> het volgende geschreven: