[OpenGLAM] [Opengenalliance] Organizations similar to OGA abroad

Andrew Turvey andrewrturvey at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 18 18:14:47 UTC 2013

You do have the various national Wikipedia chapters, many of whom have the
promotion of free content generally in their objects, although i don't know
how involved they are in genealogy per se.

You also have the US based Foundation for Online Genealogy, which runs
WeRelate.org, the largest free content family tree website.

http://meta.Wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_chapters