[OpenGLAM] GLAM in other languages

Maarten Zeinstra mz at kl.nl
Thu Jan 24 21:46:17 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Most 'open' cultural institutions in the Netherlands know the term GLAM. If they have collaborated with open initiatives like Wikimedia or opencultuurdata.nl. I would however use it only on the level of meta-discussions / academical discussions.

If you are going to write documents about the sector and their (international) trends, I would always advice that you introduce and use the word GLAM. As this is the term that we can all search for in this field.

Cheers,

Maarten