[OpenGLAM] Open Collections

Joris Pekel joris.pekel at okfn.org
Tue Jan 29 14:24:27 UTC 2013

Hi Jean-Frédéric,

Thanks for your message. I will definitely look more into collections on
Wiki Commons.
One thing I want to make sure is that the institution has been working
together with Wikimedia in getting their pictures up there and for instance
not the ones that were taken from the Google Art project without involving
the institutions.
This way I want to compliment the institutions who actively made the
decision themselves to open up their collection. When there is a case study
page about this on wikimedia that is even better.

I will get in on with it, thanks!

Best,

Joris

--