[OpenGLAM] New Curator's Choice Series with The Public Domain Review

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Tue Jul 2 15:10:23 UTC 2013

Hi All,

We're very pleased to unveil our Curator's Choice series. In collaboration
with our sister project, The Public Domain
Review<http://publicdomainreview.org>,
each month we'll bring you open collections selected by curators from
cultural heritage institutions across the globe.

The inaugural post in the series is from the British Library’s Phil
Hatfield and the former Wikipedian-in-Residence there, Andrew Gray. In this
inaugural piece they take a look at the fascinating array of photographs in
the British Library’s Canadian Colonial Copyright Collection – see it
here<http://openglam.org/2013/07/01/canada-through-a-lens-the-british-library-colonial-copyright-collection/>onOpenGLAM<http://openglam.org/2013/07/01/canada-through-a-lens-the-british-library-colonial-copyright-collection/>
.

For all those curators out there who would like to showcase their
institution's open collections as part of the series, get in touch with
openglam at okfn.org!

All the best,
Sam

--