[OpenGLAM] R: Re: Future of OpenGLAM

agatalotauro at libero.it agatalotauro at libero.it
Wed Jul 31 17:07:52 UTC 2013

I look forward to hearing from you.
all the bestAgata Lo Tauro

----Messaggio originale----

Da: heath.rezabek at gmail.com

Data: 31-lug-2013 14.25

A: "Prakash Neupane"<nprkshn at gmail.com>

Cc: "open-glam at lists.okfn.org"<open-glam at lists.okfn.org>

Ogg: Re: [OpenGLAM] Future of OpenGLAM

Joris, congratulations on your new post.  I also think it's wonderful to see that someone working within another organization can assist at the leadership level with a core OKF initiative.  It's an encouraging precedent for collaboration.

I know I also look forward to seeing the updated OpenGLAM principles.
- Heath  TX Ambassador, OKF