[OpenGLAM] e-artexte: Open Access and visual arts publishing in Canada

C MacDonald corina at corinamacdonald.net
Thu Jun 27 23:05:31 UTC 2013

Hi Todd,

Thanks for that link!

Right now if you do an advanced search just for Full Text Status = Public,
that would be the best way to access all the digital publications:

(excuse the long URL)

http://e-artexte.ca/cgi/search/advanced?screen=Public%3A%3AEPrintSearch&kw_merge=ALL&kw=&contributors_name_merge=ALL&contributors_name=&group_contributors_name_merge=ALL&group_contributors_name=&artists_merge=ALL&artists=&title_merge=ALL&title=&publishers_name_merge=ALL&publishers_name=&publishers_place_merge=ALL&publishers_place=&date=&datestamp=&language_merge=ALL&isbns%2Fissns_merge=ALL&isbns%2Fissns=&full_text_status=public&series_merge=ALL&series=&collation_merge=ALL&collation=&location_merge=ALL&location=&search_dossier_searchtext=&abstract%2Fresume_merge=ALL&abstract%2Fresume=&search_artorgs_searchtext=&critics_merge=ALL&critics=&search_events_searchtext=&event_statement%2Fevent_title_merge=ALL&event_statement%2Fevent_title=&event_location_merge=ALL&event_location=&satisfyall=ALL&order=-date%2Fcontributors_name%2Ftitle&_action_search=Search

There isn't much in there yet but there has been a lot of interest so I
hope to really get the numbers up over the summer.

Corina

--
data > information > design
www.corinamacdonald.net