[OpenGLAM] 8/20 Drinking About Museums San Francisco - East Bay Pixar Edition

Sarah Stierch sarah at sarahstierch.com
Thu Aug 14 16:32:56 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Join us on August 20, Wednesday, for Drinking About Museums San Francisco - East Bay PIXAR edition!

Find the event here on Google: http://goo.gl/irD31o

And a tweet here for you to retweet! https://twitter.com/Sarah_Stierch/status/499955151902228481

We will be drinking eating and geeking out museumist style at Honor Kitchen & Cocktails in Emeryville, CA from 6:30-8PM. Our guest of honor will be Fran Kalal who is the lead costume animator at Pixar. She’ll be talking about her work and we’ll be exploring how GLAMs work with animation themselves…

Even if you don’t live in the area we hope you’ll tell your friends and colleagues who do!    And yes..I know this isn’t an “Open” event, but, I’m always excited with other Open types show up at these events :)

Spread the word, and see ya’ll there!

Sarah Stierch
-----
Museumist specializing in open culture and grantwriting
www.sarahstierch.com