[OpenGLAM] list of open collections in Europeana

Matilda Karlsson matilda.karlsson at raa.se
Tue Nov 11 16:00:47 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Very interesting list!

Re: Tom's comments below, the Riksantikvarieämbetet collection with one
single CC BY-SA object will be updated in the next Europeana publication
(has already been harvested but not published) so quite soon that object
will be PD-marked in Europeana just as it is in the source.

Regards,
Matilda Karlsson

Matilda Karlsson

Verksamhetsutvecklare / Development Officer

Riksantikvarieämbetet / Swedish National Heritage Board
Box 1114
SE-621 22 Visby

Telefon: +46 (0)8 51 91 82 44
E-post: matilda.karlsson at raa.se