[OpenGLAM] Stacks Unbound event

Iain Emsley iainemsley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 08:49:15 UTC 2014

Morning,

Jenny Molloy from the OK Open Science group and myself ran a small hack day
at the Oxford e-Research Centre this weekend that focused on the Bodleian
Chinese Library, integrating some of the data with other sources and
exploring some of the feeds available from another Bodleian service. We had
technologists, curators and librarians so it was a friendly mix.

The initial write up is online[1] and hopefully it will be fleshed out as
the code and data come online.

We have another event definitely organised for March at Cambridge
University Library next year and one in planning for the Bristol/Bath area.

We are open to suggestions for things that we could hack on or other
libraries that might be interested. If you have any, please feel free to
contact me off list.

Kind regards,

Iain

[1]  http://stacksunbound.wordpress.com/2014/11/22/outcomes-of-the-hackday/