[OpenGLAM] Paper on re­use of public sector information in cultural heritage institutions

Paul Keller pk at kl.nl
Fri Oct 10 21:09:29 UTC 2014

hi Sebastian,
we did not put it under a cc license because we are still looking for feedback. we are planning to release a final version in a week or so that will be properly cc-licensed.i now realize we did nor really make it clear enough that we consider the version i circulated this morning a final draft/working paper. in any case please feel free to circulate this and we will have a properly licensed version soon.
best, paul