[OpenGLAM] Paper on re­use of public sector information in cultural heritage institutions

Paul Keller pk at kl.nl
Sat Oct 11 07:51:52 UTC 2014

Tom, you are right, i should have added more context (instead i simply copied the announcement that i had send to another Eu centric mailing list where this context is not really needed). With regards to the subject you are indeed right we are talking about the PSI directive issued by the European Union (but that will be obvious to anyone who reads the first few lines of the paper)

Centrum Cyfrowe does have english language information on its website that can be found here: http://centrumcyfrowe.pl/english/
Kennisland (where i am a director) is a non profit consultancy / think tank, that does not receive any structural funding. we fund our activities via the projects we do and in the filed of digitization of cultural heritage that means primarily projects funded by either EU research grants or Dutch government subsidies. See also EU transparency registry entry:

http://ec.europa.eu/transparencyregister/public/consultation/displaylobbyist.do;TRPUBLICID=3SMTJVKTKQFQ9Sv0FLQ2F29cJMyHY3J5psXfJM0Zr9cGHMXNyvKG!830642930?id=78964012479-25&isListLobbyistView=true

Finally any useful feedback that we receive wil be incorporated in a new version of the paper. Quite obviously that will not have any effect on the presentation at the workshop in Milano (which was also intended as an opportunity to gather feedback from the attendants) /Paul