[OpenGLAM] open-glam Digest, Vol 35, Issue 19

Estermann Beat beat.estermann at bfh.ch
Thu Oct 23 15:15:24 UTC 2014

There are three types of PD works:
- There are PD works of which we know that they are in the public domain.
- There are PD works of which we know that we don't know that they are in the public domain.
- There are PD works of which we don't know that we could know that they are in the public domain.

Cheers,
Beat

(If this reminds you of some warmonger's quote, keep it for yourself. ;-)