[OpenGLAM] Online access to cultural heritage now! - Open letter to the EC

Paul Keller pk at kl.nl
Thu Oct 29 19:56:08 UTC 2015

No! 'If you work at an institution and have to deal with copyright, please have a look at it and, if you agree, support it!' is not the standard for signing this. The standard for signing this is if you are (a) representing a European cultural heritage institution and (b) you are authorized to sign on its behalf. We are not looking for individual signatures we are looking for organizational signatures. i guess we have not been clear enough about this in some of our earlier communications. If you work at an cultural heritage institution (or have connections there) and you want to support this effort then you should try to get the organization to support this statement. /Paul