[OpenGLAM] Job Posting: Harvard Open Access Project Part-Time Research Assistant

L. Kelly Fitzpatrick l.kellyfitzpatrick at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 21:38:08 UTC 2016

Afternoon, all,

Sharing this opportunity!
https://cyber.law.harvard.edu/getinvolved/internships/hoap

"*Join the Harvard Open Access Project!* The Berkman Klein Center’s Harvard
Open Access Project (HOAP) is hiring a part-time research assistant.

The Harvard Open Access Project (HOAP) fosters the growth of open access to
research, within Harvard and beyond, using a combination of education,
consultation, collaboration, research, tool-building, and direct assistance.

Our new RA will perform social tagging for the Open Access Tracking Project
<http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/hoap/Open_Access_Tracking_Project>, wiki
editing for the Open Access Directory
<http://oad.simmons.edu/oadwiki/Main_Page>, administrative support for HOAP
itself, plus data collection, research, writing, and strategizing for open
access within Harvard and beyond.

HOAP is a project within the Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society at
Harvard University. For more detail, see the HOAP home page at
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/hoap.

 The position will remain open until the job is filled. We're looking to
hire someone quickly.

*Work Requirements/Benefits Information:*

The job is half-time with the possibility of additional hours. The
candidate should be based in Massachusetts. The work can be done remotely,
though there will be regular face to face meetings in Cambridge to review
progress and discuss new ideas.Unfortunately we are not able to sponsor a
visa for this position."
Best,

L. Kelly Fitzpatrick
Email: L.KellyFitzpatrick at gmail.com