[OpenGLAM] Call for reliable sources for biographical data

Marco Fossati fossati at spaziodati.eu
Thu Jan 21 13:53:47 UTC 2016

(Removing other lists from CC, as open glam seems the most relevant one)

Thanks a lot Gill and Kristian for the pointers.
I should have been more specific in my request, as I am actually looking
for biographies **written in English** and available as **parsable raw
text** (embedded in whatever format).
Hence, @Gill, are the resources from digital.nls.uk available in a format
other than a book?
And @Kristian, are the biographies from Weilbachs Kunstnerleksikon also