[OpenGLAM] GLAM thoughts empowered by Wikimania 2016

Barbara Fischer barbara.fischer at wikimedia.de
Sat Jul 2 11:07:48 UTC 2016

Dear list readers,

as a sort summary thoughts on the meet-up of GLAM coordinators at Wikimania
a week ago, please read the blog post in German and let me know, if we
should get it translated into English:
http://blog.wikimedia.de/2016/07/01/perspektivwechsel/

thanks for your feed back and please share your thoughts how to improve our
GLAM work.

best regards
Barbara Fischer
Kuratorin für Kulturpartnerschaften

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | NEU: Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24 | 10963 Berlin
Tel. (030) 219 158 26-(0)44

http://wikimedia.de