[OpenGLAM] GLAMhack 2018 - Save the Date!

Estermann Beat beat.estermann at bfh.ch
Mon Mar 5 14:37:06 UTC 2018

Dear all,

The next Swiss Open Cultural Data Hackathon will take place on 26-28 October 2018 at the Swiss National Museum in Zurich - in cooperation with the ETH Library, Zentralbibliothek Zürich, the Swiss Social Archives, the State Archives of the Canton of Zurich, the Basel Historical Museum, Wikimedia CH, infoclio.ch and hopefully further partners and sponsors.

We will use the upcoming hackathon as an occasion to intensify our outreach activities among museums and will adjust our hackathon concept by specifically encouraging the pursuit of hackathon projects that focus on engaging an audience. Further information will follow later in the year.

If you would like to join the organizing team, provide datasets to be used during the event, or support the event with a financial contribution - please get in touch!

If you would like to support the cause of OpenGLAM in Switzerland in general, please consider joining our Friends of OpenGLAM network!
https://glam.opendata.ch/friends-of-openglam/

Kind regards,

Beat Estermann

 [OpenGLAM.ch_Logo.jpg]