[OpenGLAM] update on the principles + community call

scann scannopolis at gmail.com
Wed May 8 15:23:36 UTC 2019

Hello people!

Another update: we're running this session tomorrow at the CC Summit:
https://ccglobalsummit2019lisbonportugal.sched.com/event/MhLJ/do-you-use-openglam-help-review-shared-openglam-principles
where the idea is to discuss this ongoing work. Here are the slides:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1uz6i5ih-UbhukPf4L-d3byc7jnSMszzisi8OenSIRWA/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to comment on them. I'm a little behind with finishing reviewing
the draft, but luckily we'll have it available for tomorrow to have a more
organized and better discussion.

cheers,