[OpenGLAM] community call on Thursday

scann scannopolis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 21:33:07 UTC 2019

Hey folks!

Remember that we'll have our community call this Thursday, September 12, at
7 PM CEST / 1 PM EST / 5 PM UTC, etc. Please remember to check your
timezone before the call happens!

We’ll be on this link: http://uberconference.com/openglam

The agenda and link to the log for past calls is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y-ooRioOKMgLJo5s9IB-kDmmq5ZXUsiAPGRBzMMJ6KM/edit#heading=h.tv36xpng8ehk.
On that link you can propose any new topics you'd like to discuss.

If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to ask via this
channel or send a direct message to the @openglam twitter account.

Someone suggested to change the time of the call recently and I think this
person is right. However, since setting a doodle poll for everyone is
complicated, I'm doing this small survey to find a more suitable time for
everyone:

https://forms.gle/vQwbZrcPoCkYRdP39

I know that several people don't find the conversation around the Open GLAM
Declaration necessarily compelling; so as we move forward, hopefully
there's going to be some room to also propose changes in the way in which
these calls are taking place and the topics that are being addressed.

Hope you can join us!

cheers,
scann