No subject

Fri Feb 12 23:10:20 GMT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------<br>
Hi,<br>
In Finland we have new prime minister (the whole government didn&#39;t<br>
change though). She inserted one very important sentence in the<br>
official agenda of the current government (one year until the next<br>
elections).<br>
&quot;The government will make principle decitions that enable opening up<b=
r>
the data sources managed by the public sector organizations..&quot;<br>
-this means that the law changes that are needed to get many important<br>
data sources available free of charge can be made straight after the<br>
next elections 2011.<br>
Because of this I got invited to speak about open data to an event in<br>
the Finnish parliament 30th on June.<br>
My question for you: &quot;Do you have eny mentions about open data in the<=
br>
official agenda of your countrys agenda&quot; (sorry I don&#39;t know the r=
ight<br>
word for this agenda paper, but propably you get the point)<br>
It would be great to give a glimpse of development from different<br>
European countries.<br>
BR,<br>
-Jogi from Finland<br>
--<br>