[open-government] Fwd: Survey: Open data in the governmental agenda of your country?

Katleen Janssen Katleen.Janssen at law.kuleuven.be
Thu Jul 1 07:07:14 UTC 2010

Hi Antti,

The policy agenda document of the government of the Flemish region in Belgium for the next 5 years includes a commitment of the minister-president to make public sector geographic data widely available for any kind of re-use. To my knowledge, there are no intentions of putting this on the agenda of the next federal government (the coalition is currently being negotiated) or of the other regional governments.

Best regards,
Katleen