[open-government] Join us - CityCamp World Tour?

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Tue Jul 20 14:43:35 UTC 2010

Kevin Curry and others including myself are putting out the word to
gather interesting in a "CityCamp" world tour of unconferences at the
intersection of local Gov 2.0, transparency, and citizen
participation. The initial Chicago CityCamp attracted a dynamic mix of
people coming from e-government, social media, civic engagement,
digital inclusion, software development perspectives, etc. - a truly
cross-cutting, silo busting group of participants.

If you want a city in your country (there is some special interest in
developing countries) on the prospecting list, it is important to say
something now.

A great way to stand up and be counted is to join the main CityCamp
Exchange online group and post to this topic:

   http://forums.e-democracy.org/r/topic/12suc5T4HMb4O4YR0Kga8d

Join the group from:

   http://e-democracy.org/citycamp

You can also contact Kevin Curry directly:  kmcurry at gmail.com - See
his note below.

E-Democracy.org will be doing all it can to support these important
convenings and continue to support the main online exchange among
participants. I encourage other organizations to step up and
contribute as well.

Steven Clift
E-Democracy.org