[open-government] How to open up local government data

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Thu Jul 8 13:43:42 UTC 2010

My suggestion is to focus in a coordinated way on the local data
everyday people really want - local crime data.

Get politicians/parties to promise near real-time access to crime data
when they are campaigning for election and build from there.

Steven Clift - http://stevenclift.com
  Executive Director - http://E-Democracy.Org
  Follow me - http://twitter.com/democracy
  New Tel: +1.612.234.7072