[open-government] 1. It's not Open Data, so stop calling it that...

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Jul 28 16:14:59 UTC 2010

This was one of the key objectives of the November Open Government
Data Camp. But would probably be useful to have a thread on that here
before the event.

I guess the two main bits were:

  1. Legally open (i.e. compliant with opendefinition.org)
  2. Technically open (i.e. released in machine readable format, if applicable)

What do people think?

J.