[open-government] Literature on open government data

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jun 15 09:47:40 UTC 2010

Second that! Many thanks for the links Paul!

I also found your "The Socioeconomic Effects of Public Sector
Information on Digital Networks" collection useful, especially your
literature review:

http://www.nap.edu/catalog.php?record_id=12687
http://books.nap.edu/openbook.php?record_id=12687&page=61

I wonder whether we should start a mini-project to collate information
about open government data related publications?

All the best,

Jonathan