[open-government] Fwd: Survey: Open data in the governmental agenda of your country?

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 10:58:48 UTC 2010

Not in our national digital agenda.
There is however a letter for the new minister for the interior in
preparation (we are going through a change of government right now), that
puts forward the importance of open data as a means for gov cost saving.
(Just heard that here in a presentation by the Dutch Ministry f t Interior
at the European Commission in Luxembourg)

best,

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra