[open-government] Open government data in Brazil

Uhlir, Paul PUhlir at nas.edu
Wed Jun 30 16:45:08 UTC 2010

It seems to me that the Brasilia policy is only about access to government info and not about its (re)use, which presumably would be subject to copyright or any other related rights that may be applicable to government info in Brasil/Brasilia. While access online is very important, it would be better if the reuse right were explicitly stated, as you suggest, perhaps even better with CC license(s).

Paul