[open-government] How to contact people behind EU Financial Transparency System about it's XML data error?

Ivan Begtin ibegtin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 07:48:31 UTC 2010

Hello all,

here in Russia we keep analysing public spending data and right now
aggregating more international data sources.
I've found that EU has Financial Transparency System and it's even has some
public datasets here http://ec.europa.eu/beneficiaries/fts/faq_en.htm

But XML data exported lack of geographic zone information of "beneficiary"
record, tag "geozone" exists but empty.
Sure CSV and XLS data files containt this information but they don't make my
heart to dance so happoly as XML does.

I've tried to send error report using FTS contact form but no luck only web
server error.
So maybe someone knows how to contact people behind FTS or to let them know
about current XML data files imperfection.

--
Best Regards,
   Ivan Begtin

Russian Public Government Spending