[open-government] Open government data survey

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Nov 9 15:06:54 UTC 2010

Hi all,

We are currently circulating a survey aimed at people interested in
open government data [1]. This is part of the European funded LOD2
project [2], a significant part of which is focused on creating free
and open source tools and services to make it easier to find and reuse
open government data.

If you are interested in government information (whether as a
publisher, producer, reuser or consumer) we'd be very grateful for
10-15 minutes of your time to let us know about what you would like to
see from the technology we are developing. You can find the survey
here:

 <http://survey.lod2.eu>

We'd also very much appreciate any help in forwarding this to relevant
colleagues, with suggestions for people we should send this to, and
for any blogging/tweeting to make sure as many potentially interested
people as possible have the opportunity to respond! The survey will be
open until the 17th December 2010.

If you have any questions or issues about the survey please don't
hesitate to contact Martin Kaltenböck <m.kaltenboeck at semantic-web.at>
or Thomas Thurner <t.thurner at semantic-web.at>.

All the best,

Jonathan

[1] By 'open government data' we mean information produced or
commissioned by public bodies that anyone is free to reuse for any
purpose. For more see: <http://opengovernmentdata.org/> and
<http://www.opendefinition.org/>

[2] LOD2 - Creating Knowledge out of Interlinked Data -  <http://lod2.eu/>

--