[open-government] Jason Kitcat, copyright and closed government

Chris Taggart countculture at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 22:53:17 UTC 2010

Crown copyright only applies to central not local govt in the UK. That's one
of the reason the Open Government Licence was created, as the orginal
data.gov.uk licence assumed Crown Copyright (and so wasn't really suitable
for local authorities).
Chris

OpenlyLocal :: Making Local Government More Transparent
http://openlylocal.com
Blog: http://countculture.wordpress.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/CountCulture