[open-government] International Open Data Hackathon ... Vienna is on the list.

Thomas Thurner t.thurner at semantic-web.at
Tue Nov 9 09:03:08 UTC 2010

Great work, Dave! Many thanks for that.

The Vienna Team is working to get a lokal Hackathon running.

See our pages at
--> http://gov.opendata.at/site/node/32

I've done a yahoo-pipe generating a map out of the international wiki ... feel free to use that.
--> http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.info?_id=cba53bda4b9b07900334b9d00a807622

Greetings to all the companions.
LGT