[open-government] Looking for LOD in the energy sector

m.kaltenboeck at semantic-web.at m.kaltenboeck at semantic-web.at
Tue Oct 5 11:15:54 UTC 2010

Dear all,

we are looking for some country information (statistical data for all countries if possible) on renewable energy and
energy efficiency data (statistics) available in RDF format / as linked data for an OpenGovData project
of www.reeep.org - an NGO located in Vienna, Austria - does anybody here know something about available
data sets?

-------------------------
We are looking for country datasets as follows (examples):

Electricity disposition / Environment:
 - Generation
 - Consumption
 - Exports
 - Imports
 - CO2 emissions
 - Share of Renewables
 - Generation capacity, GW
 - Nuclear
 - Coal + Gas
 - Thermal
 - PV
 - Hydro
 - Wind
 - Other renewables
-------------------------

Many thanks in advance for some information / support - best regards!

Martin

--
| Martin Kaltenböck, CMC
| Managing Director - Semantic Web Company (SWC)
| Lerchenfelder Guertel 43, A - 1160 Vienna, Austria
| Tel +43.1.402 12 35 - 25 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| http://www.semantic-web.at
| http://blog.semantic-web.at
| http://www.zukunftsweb.at